Bluetooth is a wireless transmission technology used for device-to-device transmission of data. Bluetooth speakers are a modern essential accessory for any music lover. They are surprisingly powerful. Due to their portability, they have increasingly become a new favorite for music fans seeking to achieve mobility of their tunes.
Innovation has taken the game a notch higher by introducing voice assistants like Google Assistant and Alexa that are built within the wireless speakers. This works to greatly enhance functionality as the said speakers can now double up as smart speakers used to control your smart home devices.
With the increasing demand for portable speakers, a need has arisen for extreme care to be taken when seeking to make a perfect purchase and dodge shrewd business players.
What do I look for when buying a Bluetooth Speaker?
Once you visit your shop or online store to buy a Bluetooth speaker, there are a couple of things that you need to keep in mind to avoid frustrations.
- Battery life. One of the most prime considerations when making a purchase for any portable device is battery life figures. You are looking for a Bluetooth speaker that will keep your music and sound coming without interruptions. Most Bluetooth speakers last 6-10 hours of battery life on average.
- Water resistance. The water resistance feature comes in handy when dealing with most portable devices. In the case of Bluetooth Speakers, the feature might sound far-fetched but practically speaking, even mild resistance could protect your device from water and other fluid splashes.
- Sound quality. If your plan is to listen to music on a regular basis using your speaker, then you will almost effortlessly desire to buy a device with quality sound. Buy a Bluetooth speaker that offers stereo sound and some measurable bass.
- Portability and design. Lightweight attractive design ensures that your device is easy to transport. This assures convenience.
What are the 10 best Bluetooth speakers to buy?
|1.||Sonos Move||View on Jumia
|2.||UE Boom 3||View on Jumia
|3.||JBL Flip 5||View on Jumia
|4.||Bose Portable Speaker||View on Jumia
|5.||Anker Soundcore Flare||View on Jumia
|6.||UE Wonderboom speaker||View on Jumia
|7.||Bose sound link mini II||View on Jumia
|8.||Denon Envaya Mini||View on Jumia
|9.||Urbanishta Brishbane||View on Jumia
|10.||Sony SRS-XB501G||View on Jumia
Tips for proper maintenance of your Bluetooth speaker
- Keep your speaker clean. Remember not to use liquids when cleaning, instead use a dry cloth to blow away dust.
- Keep your speaker away from static electricity. It may burn your device causing irreparable damage.
- Strictly follow the instructions on the user manual when operating your wireless speaker.
- Avoid exposing your speaker to direct sunlight.
I am a man full of life, a sane mind and a clear vision. An avid writer of content that addresses social justice, equity in governance and provides checks on excesses. If you have content you feel should be put out there to address ills in the aforementioned fields, make haste to reach me via [email protected]