Benefits of Vitamin E oil on the skin
Vitamin E Oil is a fat soluble antioxidant, which is found in nuts, seeds and fruits. The oils can be extracted from the above or you can also take Vitamin E supplements.
Vitamin E oil when applied on the skin promotes a smooth skin, soothes and soften the skin.
Vitamin E acts a cleansing agent because it removes impurities from your skin and balances the pH. It also reduces free radicals and protects the skin from Ultra Violet Rays.
Other benefits that one can get from using vitamin E oil includes;
- Vitamin E oil rejuvenates and restores dehydrated skin
- Moisturizes the skin
- Its antioxidant properties helps to neutralize the free radicles
- Removes scars from the skin
- Reduces pain from cold sores
- Acts as an anti-aging for the skin, keeping it young.
Apply Vitamin E oil directly to the skin.
For better results, apply it twice.
Get the latest global news updates in politics, business, entertainment, lifestyle, technology , sports and modern trends