Makueni Governor Kivutha Kibwana has finally spoken publicly on his desire to be Kenya’s next Commander In Chief after completing his second term as the county boss.
The county chief who has been celebrated by Kenyans over his Midas touch in Makueni county where everything he touches turns to gold said he is ready to face Raila Odinga, Uhuru Kenyatta or William Ruto.
“I think yes. We have this problem of negative ethnicity and it is something that is fueled by us, the politicians. I can feel that Kenyans are getting tired of being mobilized on an ethnic basis,” said Kibwana.
Speaking with Jeff Koinange on JKlive on Wednesday night, Kivutha said there are several reasons demonstrating that he has what it takes to be the next president.
Below are the five reasons why Governor Kibwana feels he deserves to the next president.
- I was at the centre of bringing the new constitution to Kenyans.
2. I can replicate people-centred development across the country as I did in Makueni.
3. I understand the youth Agenda because I have worked with them both in universities and civil service.
4. I am not a lame-duck leader when real things need to be done I am your go-to-guy.
5. I can work with other leaders to form a powerful alliance.